Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Girls Night Out project revieled!!!

So, many days after the fact... I have realized that I was supposed to post what MY box looked like. So my box and I had a "photo shoot" if you will. These boxes are super easy and fun. They look intimidating and all, but we had a great time and didn't get too lost! Thanks Amy for your cute ideas and for showing us all how to recreate this beautiful box!!!
Drum roll please........
TA-DA!!!!!!!

"The Box!!"
"The lid"
"The Dividers" inside the box
Sorry to those who were waiting and waiting for this post!! (If anyone ACTUALLY was) I am now able to get photo's off the camera and on the computer!!!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I was waiting! I really was, and it was worth the wait too! That is so darling! Very, very cute!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Cute!