Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"V" is for Volcano!!!

So, once again... this happened a long time ago, while I was teaching school last month. Again with the camera issues!!!

This was on my last day of teaching and we were talking about the letter "V". I chose to make volcano's out of aroma dough and then let the kids paint them. They were a huge hit and the boys had a blast putting lava all over the place (my kitchen table was sure glad that they paints we used were washable... thank heavens for crayola!!!). I took a picture of each of the kids with their volcano's and their family booklets that they made over the course of three weeks. This is what my girls pictures turned out like!!!





Julles loved being a "big kid" and doing everything they did at school each day!
Here she is with her "atano" and she is soo proud of it, can't you tell?


This was one of like 5 pictures I took of her and her "pacano". Honestly, this is the one that turned out the best!! I tried and tried, but she would change her face and pose right when I would hit the button and so I just gave up!!! It kinda looks like she is doing the potty dance!! Wouldn't you agree?
We had so much fun with all the kids at our house during school. For graduation we are making each child a book of the fun things they did in each unit. The pictures of them from my house will make for a fun "unit" part of the book.

No comments: