Monday, February 18, 2008

Purple Day!!

I was talking with Beene yesterday, telling her that she wasn't going to have Joy School today because it is a holiday. She got excited and said, "Green Day!!" I told her that it was actually President's Day. She got all upset and said that I told her that the next holiday after Valentines was Green Day!! I was telling her one day about St. Patricks Day and told her that she gets to wear green on that day! So, I went to the calendar and pointed out all the holidays to her. I pointed to the 17th and told her that was "green day" and then I got totally surprised... Easter is on the 23rd of March!!! I can't believe it is coming sooo soon. So, I pointed to the 23rd and told her that it was Easter that day, and she asked me what color she gets to wear on that day... I just told her the first pastel color that came to my head... purple. So, now she thinks that Easter is really called "Purple day!!" What a cute little girl I have.

I was wondering why I was seeing Easter stuff all over the place, and now I know why!

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

I love her fascination with holidays. It is so cute! I can't believe Easter is so soon! Eek, I better get working on an Easter dress for Cadence.