Monday, February 18, 2008

Julles... she is so stinkin cute!!!


Julles is such a cute little baby girl! Everytime she picks something up lately at home or at a store, she says... "Daddy buyed me that, huh mom!" or "We have that at home huh mom!" and I love it to pieces!! Well, for valentines day my mom and dad got them m&m heart's that had a bag of candy inside it. We went to Wal Mart the other day and went down the Valentines clearance aisle. She saw some of the m&m hearts, and said, "Stop mom, yook, Gwamma buyed me that!" So cute. Then we were at Sam's club and she saw this big box of fruit snacks, like my mom and dad get at Costco, and she said, "gwamma has that at her house!" Then she saw some movies and said, "we have that at our house!!"


As we were getting ready to check out at Sam's Club, she told me that her tummy hurt (that is what she says when she is hungry or thirsty), so I told her we would get a drink. She said, "I want hot dog at sam's pub!" So, since you can get a total deal at Sam's and get a huge drink and a huge hot dog for a buck, I got a combo. If any of you have seen a hot dog from this store, you know that they are giant! Well, she doesn't like the bun... usually she shares one with Beene, so I thought, she won't eat all of this... I cut it up into little pieces and got her a fork, because that is the only way she will eat it. She ate the ENTIRE thing in less than 5 minutes. Then she looked at me and told me, "my tummy not hurt anymore mommy!!" and started clapping and wanted to give me "sive" (five). I didn't realize how hungry she really was!!! I think that was a record time for her to put one of those things down!! I guess she is a super eater!!! I just love my girlas!!!

1 comment: