Monday, February 18, 2008

My little angel!!!


Why is it that kids are so stinkin cute, but they can be a little too honest at times. My mom always told me, "if you want the truth, ask a small child!" Boy was she right. We were at Macey's grocery shopping on Valentines day and we were back in the cheese section and this lady stopped right by us. Beene said in a really loud voice, "Mom, she has a witchy nose!" This lady had a bigger nose, and Beene was not afraid to tell me about it. I think the lady heard her say it, cause she looked over at us. I told her that we don't say things like that about people and we hurried out of there. Then, I was getting her in the car and she said in a really cute way, "Mommy, you have a fat butt!" I told here that wasn't nice and that it hurt my feelings, and she started to cry... then she said as she was crying, "But, I want you to have a fat butt, I like it that way!" Soooo sweet!! The girls used to chase me around the house trying to hit my butt, and when they would catch me they would say, "jiggly butt!!"


Julles tells people that they have yellow teeth, and Beene will tell you when your breath stinks. My mom said that one time she was shopping somewhere and this little boy kept following her everywhere she went. Then she heard him say, "Mama, there is a GIANT LADY over there!" When she walked around the corner, they were gone! If any of you know my mom, she is really tall. Her friends used to call her "Jolly Green Giant" in high school.


Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know that my daughter thinks my butt is fat!!! Why doesn't it hurt my feelings when she says it, but when anyone else does... I get really mad!! All I have been able to do since she said it, is laugh!!! Out of the mouths of babes... i guess!!

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

Little kids are just so honest and innocent. They tell it like they see it! By the way, I highly doubt you have a fat butt. Let's face it, all our butts must look fat to a little child.