Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh dear... what have I done!!!

So, I was thinking the other day about something and it is a little embarassing. But what the heck... I'll post it on my blog!!

Julles doesn't like bugs. She is scared to death of them. She used to scream and get paralized. I have noticed that she doesn't do it too much anymore though. I have noticed that she growls a lot more lately. The other day I saw her leaning over a boxelder bug crawling across the carpet and growling at it. Jonathan and I started laughing like crazy and he said, "She gets that from you!!"

After a few moments, I realized that since I have been little I haven't loved bugs and spiders. I usually will just leave the room or have Jonathan come an kill them. Then, I realized something... she does get it from me. I still to this day don't love the creepy things and I too growl at them. I don't know if I try to scare them or what... but yes... she does get it from me! I started to turn bright red and Jonathan said, "What is wrong??" I then told him the sad truth and he started laughing and said, "Why do you think that I said what I said?" I didn't ever think anyone had seen me do that. I always think I am alone when I do it. Obviously I was wrong, not only has my husband seen me do that, but my daughter has begun to do the same thing!! Couldn't I have taught her something worth while? No, just to growl at spiders and bugs!

1 comment:

theamazingjohnsons said...

That's funny. I am always amazed at the things Cadence picks up from me...even things I don't think she would notice. It's scary huh? But don't be embarassed!