Thursday, January 24, 2008

Makes my heart sad!!!

Today was a tramatic day for my little Julles. Beene had a playdate set up for 12:30. She had been so excited for it and couldn't wait. My friend called me and told me they were ready for her and so I took her over. Julles was excited too because she thought she was going to play as well. Well, I took Beene to the door and came back to the car. Julles was yelling, "come get me too!" I got in the car and started to back out of the driveway. She burst out into tears and cried the whole way home. It was so sad. She wanted to go and play with Beene and her friend so badly. She has been ok for about 15 minutes now, and that is good. I gave her chocolate milk and a cookie, and put in a Pooh Movie for her. So far so good. However... she does keep asking about Beene and when she'll be home. They are so close in age that it is hard for them to do things apart from one another. When Julles was in the car and crying she said, "But mom, Beene woves me and I need her!" Ohh... that just tugs at the heart strings a little. Ho-Hum!!

No comments: