Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Tiff tagged me!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was 17 and a senior in high school. I was not loving school at the time, it was more of a social thing than an eduactional thing. I was looking forward to moving out of my house and couldn't wait until my eighteenth birthday. Valentines day was coming and it was my first v-day without a boyfriend and that made me depressed. Oh am I glad I am married now and don't have to worry about that!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Take Beene to school/pick up from school
2. Go to Dr's appointment
3. Clean house
4. Do laundry
5. Make Dinner

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: I would pay off my house, and buy me a car big enough to lug around my family of 7, and get Jonathan a new car for his 2 hour drive to work everyday. I would also put some aside and save it.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Checking my e-mail way too much. ( I have to agree with you Tiff!)
2. Letting the ironing go for weeks at a time.
3. Biting my nails

5 places I have lived:
1. Orem (at mom and dad's)
2. Orem (at Kim's house)
3. Logan
4. Providence (on center street)
5. Providence (my home now!)
Sorry... that wasn't very exciting!

5 jobs that I have had:
1. Orange Julius
2. Utah County Accessor's office/Treasurer's office
3. Journey's Shoes
4. Foot Locker
5. Franklin Covey/Legacy Learning

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. My husband and I have a 14 year difference between us.
2. I wanted to be a beautician when I was in High School
3. I have really sensitive skin, anything strong in smell, can make me break out!
4. I had jondous and menengitus when I was a baby!
5. I have ADD

Ok, I tag...
1. Chelsie
2. Bethany
3. Kristy

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

Thanks!! :) I love your new background.

Kris said...

I've just realized I've been tagged. I better get busy typing!

I totally have annoying sensite acne prone skin too. Isn't it so annoying? Here we are two ladies quickly approaching 30, years past teenage hormones, and yet we still have to deal with annoying acne!