Thursday, January 24, 2008

BRRRRRRR.....

Can you say FREEZING??? Well, that is what it is here in Providence, UT. It is so cold, it is the bitter cold that you can feel down to your bones. It is the cold that makes you run like mad to get in the car and get mad at the kids for wanting to do their carseats by themselves. It is the kind of cold that makes you hands hurt for a long while after getting out of the cold. When I was passing a bank at the beginning of Providence the temp said 1 degree. My mouth dropped, because it felt that cold. Well, I live on the bench and it is always much colder here. It has to be 0 or in the -'s. This morning in Logan at 8:00 it was 13 below. This is just too cold.

My neighbor and I were talking on sunday, because that is the only day that we dare venture out of the house... anyway... we were talking about that winter is a stupid time of year because the only time the girls get to play together with friends is when you schedule something, unlike fall, spring, and summer when we just meet at the park behind my house. What a bummer! I feel like I need to wear long thermal underwear under my jeans and sweatshirts and coats!

Anyway... that was my cold rant for today! My mom said it was 24 down in Orem and I am jealous about that!

Stay warm and drink lots of Hot Chocolate!! (that is 0 points on Weight Watchers right???)

Love ya all!

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

It's 40 degrees here! haha! Want to come visit? It's funny how Logan is so cold yet it's so dang lovable.

Kris said...

ugh! I hate Cache Valley winters! I remember them all too well. And the awful snow storms... blah! I always felt like I was on spring break every time I went down to Orem to stay at my parents house.

Keep warm friend!