Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Easter 2010

April 2010:

For Easter, all the grandkids on my side of the family try to get together for dying eggs. So, we went down to my sister Stacey's and we got our eggs on! The kids had a blast and I was surprised that our car didn't stink of boiled eggs on the way home like it has in the past. Thank heavens!!!
Because my kids love holiday's so much, my Stacey is always getting them cute things to help "egg" on the spirit of the holiday. This time it was rabbit ears! So, here is Aunt Stace and the kids in their bunny ears! So cute, and my kids love them!

Beene in her egg dying "daddy shirt" waiting for her eggs to come out all pretty!!!

Julles looking a little spacey, but was having a great time!! She even wrote her name on one of her eggs.
The Easter Bunny came and left bunny fur all over our house and on our welcome mat outside. He gave the girls candy, candy and more candy and he brought Buddy a jar of babyfood... Carrots of course!!!
It was lots of fun, and we had the Joseph, Laurie and April and Jeremy and Jason there with us to celebrate as well! It was great to be with family on a holiday like this!

No comments: