Thursday, October 29, 2009

Shout Hooray, I'm 29!!!

Happy Birthday to me on August 13th! I turned 29... one year closer to the big 3-0!! It was a very great birthday for me... my mommy was here still, and she doted on me and we STAYED HOME!!! It couldn't have been any better for me!

Jonathan took the girls to pick me out a cake... "Daddy... this is the most perfectest cake for mommies birthday!!!" I loved it!! I love when they pick them out for me! They even picked out beautiful princess wand candles for me!

Jonathan grilled chicken just for me!! It isn't his favorite thing to make... but for the last two years, that is exactly what i've wanted for my day, and he did it without complaining for a second!!! It was even more of a special treat because my mom got to eat it too! My dad isn't a chicken fan, and so they NEVER eat it! Well, it was fabulous as always and we ate it up as fast as we could!

Then it was time for singing and cake!! The girls sang me a beautiful birthday song, and assisted me in blowing out my candles and helping me with my wishes! What great girls I have!

The part they LOVED the very most... licking the bottom of the duckies clean!!! You think getting the frosting off the candles is good, you should try this... it is fantastic!!!
Can I just tell you how loved I felt on my birthday??? I got birthday wishes from everyone in my family... and facebook birthday's are the best ever!!! I think I got a gazillion birthday wishes from lots of friends new and old!
My 28th year was full of surprises and fun, and I hope that this 29th one is full of fun, bright new things! ** and no more babies!!!**

No comments: