Thursday, October 29, 2009

Baby Jaxson

Jaxson Boxley Edward Johnson was born on August 7, 2009 at 5:03 p.m. He was 18 1/2 inches short, and 6 pounds 3 ounces. He was exactly 20 days early! However, he was very WELCOME!!

We love him OH SO VERY MUCH!! He is my first baby I have ever been able to bring home with me from the hospital! Can you say excitement?! I have never been so excited for a "to-do list" before! Breathe on own... check, eat... check, poop... check (and all over the nurse!!!), bili levels low enough... check, and finally pass hearing test... check!!!

I think he may be the most loved little baby brother in the whole world. His sisters think he is fantastic, and dote on him in every way! They tell me on a daily basis how much they love him and how cute he is! We'll check back with them in their teenage years, and see how much they love him and if they still think he is cute! :)

No comments: