Sunday, September 7, 2008

WAHOO!!!!

I am officially DONE with the Twilight books!!! I LOVED all of them. For me, this is a huge accomplishment, since it takes a lot to get me to read!!! It only took me two weeks to read all 4 of them. I was sad to finish the series, because I was so involved with the character's that I didn't want to say "goodbye"!! Sad, I know!!! I am so excited for the movie to come out!! I hope they stay true to the book, wow... never thought I would say that!!! Back are the days of "real life" and cleaning and actual days that don't run together. My family all yelled in celebration when I finshed on Thursday Night, now they can have their wife and mommy back!!

2 comments:

Wanna-be-Cowgirl (aka Emily) said...

Sorry to say - if you like them as much as I did, you'll now start reading Midnight Sun and watching the movie trailers online. Waiting for the movie is going to be tough!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I'm glad you liked them! I'm sure your family is glad to have you back. Those books are so hard to put down.