Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tag... I'm it!

Since I have been tagged by two of my friends for this tag... I am going to do it!! However, I am only doing it ONE time!!

I Am: a mommy, wife and friend. I Think: about things too much sometimes. I Know: that I am loved!! I Want: a new wardrobe along with a new waistline. I Have: Allergies I Dislike: my runny nose. I Fear: snakes in my yard. I Feel: Great... my house is clean! I Hear: the girls playing in thier rooms and they are getting along. I Smell: Fresh air coming through my windows after the rain we had this morning. I Crave: baked goods. I Cry: when I watch a chick flick... the latest was Made of Honor. I Usually: am on the computer WAY to often. I Search: the house for toys that the kids can't find. I Wonder: what will be on the menu next week. I Regret: a lot of things. I Love: My husband, my kids, and the rest of my family! I Care: about my friends! I Always: check my email when I wake up and before I go to bed... is that an addicition? I Worry: that the neon is going to die soon!! I Remember: things from when I was 5 or 6!! I Believe: in my husband!! I Dance: with my kids and Jonathan. I Sing: While I shower, clean, write, drive, and all of those places and things in between!! I love it!! I also don't care who hears me... for those of you who might here me outside my house now that my windows are open all the time!! I Don't Always: shower first thing in the morning. I Argue: When I should just shut up! I Write: a lot... I have to have paper and a pen near by at all times. Jonathan says its because I like to see my handwritting!! NOT TRUE!!! I Win: not very often... I think i can count on one hand how many times I have won something. I Lose: my concentration at times... its called ADD. I Wish: my weeds would get pulled. I Listen: to Cheap Trick a lot... it is in the CD player wherever I go lately!! I Don't Understand: lots of things... good thing my hubby is so smart!!! I Can Usually Be Found: at home... I would like to be out and about, but my family is made up of home bodies!! I Am Scared: to take the garbage out at night! I Forget: not very much... I write everything down on my calendar. I Am Happy: that I have my family and that I have good friends. I tag... Kris, Jana, Jessica, Tiff, Annika and Amber Good Luck - these questions take a lot of thinking!

No comments: