Saturday, September 20, 2008

Husband tag...


I think I have done this tag before... but I'll do it again since Gena tagged me!!

How long have you been married? The best almost 8 years ever!!

Where were you married? Provo, UT

How old is your spouse? 42- I won at my reunion for having the oldest spouse... however he doesn' look any older than 32!!

Who eats more? Jonathan, hands down!!

Who said I love you first? Jonathan was first to say it, by I was the first to feel it!!

Who is taller? umm... me... i had to wear slippers at our wedding because heals would have made me taller than him by a lot... he even had chunky heals on his shoes, and I was still taller than him by a little bit!!

Who sings better? I think we both sing well!!

Who is smarter? Jonathan... he is the great big book of everything!

Who controls the T.V. remote? Jonathan and the kids!!

Whose temper is worse? definatly him... our 14 year old Jason says that I am very laid back!! (should I take that as a compliment??)

Who does the laundry? the wif...

Who does the dishes? me, and when Jonathan helps... I get blown away!!!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jonathan (if you're looking at it from laying down!!), I am on the door side in case the kids wake up.

Who cooks dinner? just call me "Betty Crocker"!!

Who is more stubborn? he takes the cake!!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? wrong... we're never wrong!!!

Whose parents do you see the most? mine

Who has more siblings? We both have two sisters!!

Who wears the pants in the family? we each wear a leg!! It can get a little crazy when we walk!!!

I tag whoever hasn't done this one yet!!

No comments: