Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another one in the books...




Once again, Amy was brilliant in her efforts to make Girls Night Out a huge success!!! All of us were in total withdrawl since we hadn't had one since June. We had a great time as always! We got to try different techniques including: Markering, scoring, and sponging. They are beautiful cards that I am going to enjoy giving out!!

Our conversations last night made me laugh as always, and we had some great discussions. We talked about Twilight, and I found out about Midnight Sun, and I am going to have to start reading that ASAP!! We are all going to go to the midnight showing of the movie when it comes out!! It is going to be a big neighborhood party!!

Thanks to all you fabulous girls who came out last night. It was fun to have new faces, and some faces that have not been able to come in a while. Next month we are doing Gift Bags Galore... bags made out of no more than three sheets of 12x12 paper! So cute!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Could you please just try to get the notice out a little sooner? I had such a fabulous time and don't want to miss the next one...

theamazingjohnsons said...

Those are so cute! I especially like the second one. I think it's great that you are able to have these fun girl's nights.