Friday, August 1, 2008

Never thought I would...

Buy something that I saw on T.V.!! Well, I did... I bought a Ped Egg. If any of you don't know, I hate my feet, with a passion!! I wear socks to bed, and am constantly hiding them. I have gone to the pediatrist a few times because my heels are so bad, and he just hurts me! I have seen this Ped Egg on tv a few times, and it peeked my interest highly!! No... I didn't order it off of the tv, I saw it at Wal-Mart, and snagged it up as soon as I saw it! I LOVE IT!!! It is like giving yourself a pedicure all on your own. It is super easy and very effective!! I used it once and my feet look so much different. So for those of you who hate their feet as badly as I hate mine, you might want to snag one of these the next time you hit Wally World! They are up at the front by the checkstands!!!

1 comment:

Joel's Family said...

thanks for the tip. We went and got one of these and tried it out and it totally was worth the small fee. Joel things he needs it done all the time. He thought it was amazing as well. thanks for the tip. I hope your hubby is doing better. Sorry to hear you had to go to the hospital.