Saturday, July 5, 2008

They have arrived...

On Thursday, our tickets came by FedEx. I am so stinkin excited, you would think that next weekend was the holiday!! The tickets are up on my fridge, so I can look at them everytime I open it. I have been listening to Journey, Heart and Cheap Trick to practice singing at the top of my lungs... (which, if you live by me... sorry if you can hear me!!)

Have I mentioned that my wonderful husband got us great seats??? Well he did! Row G (7 rows from the front) seats 9 and 10!!! Oh and we're center stage as well!!! Too bad we can't take camera's in there, I would be going picture crazy!!! Our tickets even include parking!!!

Well, I hope you all have a great, safe weekend with lots of fun, and fireworks... (we can't do fireworks up at our house... the fire chief lives just kiddy corner to us, and its against the law!!!

1 comment:

Kendall said...

Yea! I am so excited for you!