Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Beauty Tips everyone needs!!

I know everyone is always looking for some new beauty tips, so... Julles took it upon herself to share her wisdom on beauty!! The following are things she has so kindly shared with us. I would feel selfish if I just kept them to myself!

Get your "beauty sleep" in any comfy laundry basket full of clothes that need to be ironed! It always helps to keep your blanket over your face so that you don't get exposed to any of the elements.


Eye-liner and lipgloss are not meant for your eyes and lips. As she so kindly models here, eye-liner is to highlight those places on your face that you want people to see. Lipgloss is meant to go around you mouth, on your cheeks, and up your nose to give your skin a nice glow.

I hope you all enjoy these beauty tips, and as she divulges more, I will keep you all posted!!! Let me know how these work for you!

1 comment:

Joel's Family said...

I so didn't know that about eyeliner and lip gloss. I will have to try that next time I am getting ready for the day. Thanks so much for the tip. Your girls are so cute. I hope you have a great day.