Thursday, July 17, 2008

Safety tips from Julles Johnson!!

So, since Julles has been potty trained, she has to go ALOT!! She was in the tub the other day and told me, "Mom, move... I have to go potty!" So, I moved and she sat down. I was blow drying my hair, when out of the corner of my eye, in what seemed to go in slow motion... I see Julles slide sideways off the potty and she did what looked like a flip and landed on her back in between the potty and the cabinets. I tried to get to her before she landed, but didn't make it in time. It didn't look very comfortable. She started balling and gave me a really wet hug and then got back in the tub. I didn't notice anything wrong with her when I put her in, but this is what she had on her when I dried her off to get her dressed...

OUCH!!!
She landed on the cord to my flat iron!!

Safety tip from Julles: When you are in the tub, and have to go potty... dry off your bum so that you don't slip off and do acrobatics! You'll thank me for this later!!!

No comments: