Monday, July 7, 2008

My budding Pixar artist...

After I posted the last post about Beene's halloween requests... I went out back to check on her, she was out drawing on the porch with chalk. She showed me all her drawings, and these were my favorite. She has really been into Monsters Inc. if you can't tell by her talking about it all the time!! I love her drawings, I have collected quite a few through the 3 years of her being able to. It kills me to throw them away... but you can't keep everything... can you??? Chalk is good, because you can snap a picture, and then wash it away!! Oh the fun we have drawing on the sidewalk. I also love to see the little chalk foot prints on my tile in my kitchen.
Mike Wizowski... drawn by Beene Sadie, 08'

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

I love it! It looks just like him!

Jana Nickle said...

How precious!!! Love those cute drawings they do...Emmy is getting really good at GARFEILD. I should post a pic of hers.