Monday, July 7, 2008

Movie Review Monday...

So, this weekend I took on a task that only I would enjoy... watch as many chick flicks as I can. Jonathan was sick with a bad stomach on saturday and sunday. So, though I didn't get very many in, having two small girls and all, I did happen to watch two very good ones. So, this is my movie review of them. I also got to watch all the Harry Potter's on TV with the girls, and they loved them, except the bad guys!! They sat on my lap to watch those parts!!


P.S I Love You was a fabulous movie, that was recommended by all the girls on my side of the family. They all told me it was a favorite of theirs, and now I see why!! First off, Gerard Butler... he is a HOTTY!!! Combine his smokin looks with his dang nice Irish accent... you have a WINNER!! Not only is there one good looking guy, but there are TWO!! Jeffery Dean Morgan is a looker as well, and he too has an irish accent. Hillary Swank did a great job in a girly roll, I haven't seen many movies with her in it, where she was a feminine character. She melted my heart. Fo those of you who don't know the story line... oh wait... should I tell the story line??? No, I won't... But, it is a must see and one that will need a tissue box handy!! It was rated, "The best romantic comedy in a very long time" by a very reliable source. It made me want to go and kiss Jonathan and tell him how much I love him over and over!!! It also made me think about how much we sweat the small stuff. Life is an adventure and you need to just sit tight and buckle up for all the curves life throws at ya. The most important thing: Don't take your love for grantid! This is definatly one of my new fav's!!







Then we come to Definatly, Maybe. A fabulous movie that is funny, and heartfelt. Ryan Reynolds played a great role as a dad, and a good one at that. Abigail Bresllin is just an amazing little girl who is an old soul stuck in an 11 year old's body! It is a story about a little girl who asks her dad to tell her the story about how he and her mom met and fell in love. He changes the names in the story, so she doesn't know who he is talking about and she has to guess.

It made me laugh, it made me cry and it made me want to watch it a second time. Another must see!!

1 comment:

Jana Nickle said...

Loved PS I love you, but havent seen definitely, maybe yet!!!!