Tuesday, June 3, 2008

How do you eat your sandwich cookies???

The newly opened package... not too new anymore!!!


The cookies with the frosting all scraped off, and in a line!


Mmmmmm... frosting anyone???

This is what I found after Beene and Julles had asked me for some cookies. I had put the package out on the counter, and opened it for the first time for them. I was in my room cleaning things up, and heard some clanking like a spoon in a bowl or something and just brushed it off, and then the girls came running in yelling, "mommy come and see what we made!!" I went in the kitchen with them and this is what they showed me. Beene doesn't like the cookie, just the cream and Julles likes the cookie and the cream, but was finishing off the cookies that Beene didn't want to eat! What fun they had while I was busy! YUMMY!!!

No comments: