Thursday, May 22, 2008

Drum Roll Please.....

This is me and my new hair cut!! I love it and it makes me feel sassy and young!!! I love that I am blonde again. The good news... my husband LOVES it!!! He said he could tell I wasn't feelin so hot about myself, and that is why he had me go and get my hair done!!! How great is he?? I am feelin great now, and I carry myself different. It is amazing how hair can make a person feel!! I can't quit playing with it because it is sooo soft! She took a ton of hair off, and thinned it a ton. I am in love with my hair!!! That is the bottom line here!


My girls NEEDED their picture taken with me, they were mad that all the other ones Jonathan took were of my waist up. Beene said, "But Mom, I even smiled!!" So, I had Jonathan snap a few of the three of us. There aren't very many pics of me and my girls!! I love them to pieces!!

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

You look so cute!

Kendall said...

Super duper cute!! You look great!