Monday, April 14, 2008

So Long, Farewell...


It is 3:40 in the morning and I am writing to sadly say that my grammer has passed away, this 14th day of April at 3:09 a.m with all her kids and Gramps there with her to say goodbye. Oh how bittersweet it was to get the phone call. I knew it was coming, but it is so hard to know that she is gone. She is out of all her pain now, and is with people who love her dearly and she is happy.

I wish that you all could have known my grammer, know the wonderful woman that she
was. For those of you who had the wonderful opportunity of having her in our lives, my heart is with you and our loss is a great one.
With a sad heart we say so long, farewell, see you soon!!! We love you Grammer!!!


2 comments:

Kendall said...

Jamie,
I am so sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope you are doing ok, and if you need anything, please let me know...I am close!

theamazingjohnsons said...

I am so sorry Jamie. My thoughts are with you.