Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Stacey!!!

Today is my sweet, beautiful oldest sister Stacey's birthday. It is not one that she is too excited for, seeing that she is the big 4-0, but I think birthday's are special!!

So Stace...
I love you so much and am thankful that you and I are sisters. I love that you, Krit and I have such a good relationship. I am thankful to you for being such a great aunt to my kidlets and they love you more than you know!! You have always been there for me when I needed to vent or just needed a hug!

"I like you just because I like you"
(an excerpt from the book "I like you")

Here is a little song for you...

My name is Zoom and I live on the moon,
I just came by to sing you this tune...
Hey Stacey... its your Birthday... Today!

Love you lots and lots!
Jamie

1 comment:

Stacey said...

What an awesome sister you are. I LOVE YOU! I really did have the best day thanks to you. I am truly grateful that you krit and I have each other,what would we do without our sisters? Plus you did give birth to two of the cutest most wonderful girls around. Your a keeper! Smooches, Stace