Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Another fun night in the planning...

Girls night is almost here again. I talked to Amy yesterday about what we were going to do this month. We are going to be making a "card keeper" to hold our handmade cards or pictures. I am so excited and it is going to be sooo cute and I can't wait. It is on March 26th, at 7 p.m... so if any of you that would like to come (that live in the state), let me know by March 15th. It is a great time of girly chats and yummy food and making beautiful things.

While I was on the phone with her, we also planned for April and May. In April we are going to make cd case scrapbooks, for mother's day gifts. Then in May, we are going to make the cards that match our cute boxes for this month!!!

Oh the fun we are going to have! I am going to take pictures and post them, and I was just reading back to my other post of girls night out and I realized I need to post my recipes! I will get on that today!

No comments: