Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Beene's 6!!

May 12 2010:

Today my Jillian is 6 years old.  She is such a smart little girl, who has an amazing amount of charm. 6 years ago, I was a mommy for the "first time" and she was perfect and amazing.  She still is both those things, and then with age comes other fun things. 

She is a nature lover and can be found looking for bugs, flowers, rocks, and other "treasures".  If she could play outside all day she would.  She loves to create... drawing, coloring, making books, and puppet shows.  She loves to play with Julles, who she consider's her best friend.  She adores her big brother's and Laurie and April.  When people ask her how many people we have in our family, she proudly says 10!!  She loves spending time with family and she can't wait for Sunday's to come every week to see her brothers.  She is a fantabulous helper with Buddy and takes great care of her Daddy.  She is in Kindergarten and is reading.  She is blossoming into such a beautiful young lady!  

She asks me every year if I am sad that my baby is growing up... because my mom always pretends to cry when she talks to them on their birthday's about how she doesn't want them to grow up...  I always tell her, that I am glad that I get to watch her grown and learn. 

Happy Birthday Beenie Baby!

No comments: