Wednesday, October 6, 2010

April Turns 1!!!

April 2010:

Wow, how time has flown by!! Our little grandbaby is one! She is such a peanut with a great disposition! She is a happy little girl who is always on the go! I love when she gives me big hugs and plays with my hair or pats me on the back.

Joseph's mom had a birthday party for her at her home. Lauries parents and sister came, and so it was a full house! She sure has a lot of people who love her, thats for sure! I think there were about 20 of us, and she ate up all the attention!

Here are a few of my favorite pictures that capture her personality to a T.

This is one of her smiles that makes us all giggle! It is her "my smile is so big its going to swallow my face"... but it is so stinking cute! It is a definate favorite!


She was glued to these books that she got. She cared about the frog, and the books... that was about it. She could have sat there the whole time, and not cared if we were there or not! She is so smart and loves books!


This right here is my all time favorite smile of hers. It has her all over it! She is very sweet, and at times very calm...she definatly has her wild times, but never a bad wild...that I've seen! She is a snuggle girl and will give you a smile and a hug, and sometimes a kiss when you need one! I love her little munchkin voice, and she is trying to talk so much. She says "hi!" and she can sign some things as well.

After presents it was time for cake... she wasn't so sure of all the people standing around her highchair and the flame on the candle... but she was awesome and gave us a good show of her eating!

She LOVES chocolate!!! She is definatly her daddy's little girl! I am so proud of Joseph and the dad that he has become! He loves his little girl to the ends of the earth and more! Laurie is a wonderful mom, who adores her little peanut more than life itself. They have both grown up so much in the last year. We are very grateful that this little baby girl is in our lives!!! She is a keeper for sure!

No comments: