Saturday, April 11, 2009

Push Julles, Push!!!

The other day I had the girls in the tub. I was in my room getting my make-up done, and was listening to them. When what do my wondering ears hear??? "Push Julles, Push!!!" and then I hear Julles making a really big pushing sound (grunt). So, I go in there trying not to laugh... and Julles is laying back in the tub, and Beene is down at her feet in "baby catching" stance. I asked them WHAT they were doing, and Beene replied..."We are at the hospital, and Julles is having a baby!" OK... what do you say to that?

I guess I have watched Baby Story one too many times with the girls!!! When you don't think they are paying attention... they surprise you! To be honest... I have only watched it like 3 times... they just have a photographic memory!!

The girls make me laugh so hard. They think that pregnancy is fascinating and are walking around with stuffed animals in their shirts! I have yet to get a picture of it, but when I do... I am totally posting!

3 comments:

keri said...

ohhhh my goodness!!! i am not sure how i would react to that either... can't wait to see the girls' 'baby in the tummy' pics!!!
smiles

Biffy said...

That is hilarious!!! Seriously, there is nothing else to say. Ha!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Oh boy! They really notice things, don't they?