Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cake Truffels


I have had a lot of people ask me for the recipe of the Cake Balls (I call them truffles) I have been making lately. (this picture is curtousy of Bakerella!!)
I can't take the credit for these tasty treats, however, I can share where I got them from, and you can see how cute they can be.

http://bakerella.blogspot.com/search?q=cupcake+pops (click on the link!!) is the place you want to go. There are tons and tons of ideas, for anything you could possibly think of!!!
Enjoy these tasty treats, and by the way... they look intimidating to make, however... they are pretty easy!!!

3 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Those pumpkin spice cookies were awesome! especially with that yummy dip! Thanks for a great girls night! I'm excited for the future ones!

theamazingjohnsons said...

Aren't those cute?! I tried to make them for a baby shower and let's just say they didn't turn out as good as the pictures. I don't know what I did wrong but I'm glad you had better luck.

CJ Liang said...

They are totally delicious too! Thanks for bringing them... you are the best!