Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A boy and his car...

Jeremy sporting his COCA-COLA shades holding his bottled COKE and standing in front of his new ride!!

Well, in the last month a lot has happened for our Jeremy! He is now an eagle scout, and got his license, but most recently he has gotten himself a old/new car!

Jenny decided that she would help him get a car, if he could find one for a good price. So, after deciding against a little truck with a plow on it, and a little convertable sports car, he decided on his 86' volvo.

It is a pretty cool car. It has heated seats, automatic locks and I think automatic windows!! Not bad for an 86!

I remember once he said to me: "I am not going to drive a lot when I get a car... gas is too expensive, I'll ride the bus!!" So, I asked him on Sunday if he'd been driving a lot since he got his car, and he said, "oh yeah!!" So, now he just needs a job (which he is looking for) to pay for this gas!

No comments: