Wednesday, June 4, 2008

10 years... really?



So, I was sitting at my nieces graduation and the memories of high school flooded my memory. Sitting in the Marriot Center, thinking I had only been there 10 years earlier. WOW!! Oh the fun I had in High School, lots of friends, being grounded, lots of activities, food, and just plain teenager times!! I went through my album of pictures, and realized that Kim has most of the pictures of our fun times with friends. She started getting doubles of everything after high school. But, I had a few... so this slide show is just a glimpse of life from the 9th grade until the summer of 98'. I also threw a picture of the band that we were groupies for, that we loved to death. We were at every show we could possibly attend. They ROCKED!!!

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

Love it!

Kendall said...

It is so fun to look back and think about all those crazy memories from hs, or jr high! Cute pictures!