Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Sleeping Beauties!!!

My friend Tiffany posted a picture of her cute little Isaac sleeping the other day and so after I read that post, luckily my kids were still asleep and I too, wanted a pic of them sleeping, you get them at their most peaceful moments!!!

Beene had come into our bed in the middle of the night after a "bad dream" and slept the rest of the night with us. She looks so peacefull, and so in her element. I know, I know I need to get rid of the binky, she is almost 4, but she is little for a month longer!!!
This is Julles in all her glory!!! She hates covers and is usually only on her pillow when she is first asleep. It is a dang good thing that she has a full sized bed because she is all over that thing through the night. She has only fallen off a few times, but this is how she looks almost every morning when I go in to check on her. (on the days she doesn't come and smack me in the face to wake me up!!!)
It is so funny how different their sleeping "styles" are, Beene hardly moves when she sleeps, and Julles is all over. Beene LOVES covers and Julles hates them, I cover her up and almost immediatly she kicks them off. They both however are kids after my own heart, they both have to their blankies to sleep. It is a bad day if they have to be washed!!! Julles falls asleep smelling her blanky and you have to pry it off her nose after she falls asleep!!! Beene is asleep when you can hear her sucking on her bink really fast and loud!!! She twists her hair until she is asleep as well and usually wakes up in the morning with that piece of hair (usually her bangs) sticking straight up in the air. Oh how they make my heart happy!!!

2 comments:

theamazingjohnsons said...

I'm glad you were able to get some sweet sleeping pictures of your kids. The sleeping pictures that I have of my kids are some of my favorite pictures.

theamazingjohnsons said...

Hey I found another blog design website. www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. They are really cute!