Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I love my husband's employers!!


My husband called me yesterday and said that he won a night stay at Castle Creek Inn in Salt Lake. I am very excited about this. Since we have had kids, we have not had a night away just the two of us, overnight. I don't know how to act. I am so gitty and can't wait till we go. Usually he wins things like $5 to Cold Stone, or things like that. He is really good at getting these things too. When I was pregnant with Beene, he won a spa package at a Inn by Park City. It was so nice, we had dinner, a beautiful room with a view, and a couples massage. It was a huge gift, even though I was fighting the morning sickness pretty bad. But, we went for our anniversary. It was so nice to be away and be pampered. So, now I am excited to do this because we haven't been away since that evening. Now, I just have to decide what suite I want... I have 9 to pick from. It is hard, I don't want it too girly, but I don't want it too masculine. Oh the excitement!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

Oh that sounds so nice. You deserve a night out, I'm sure. Have fun!!