Monday, April 14, 2008

Grammer and the girlas...

From left to right: Jillian, Julles, Jamie, Grammer, Stacey(my sister), and Kristy (my sister)





This picture was the last picture we had taken with my grammer. This was right before her birthday lunch. We went to a chinese resturaunt because she loves the food, and Gramps won't eat it. We went to a great place (so great, I can't remember the name... but it is in Roy) where they made her feel super special. The owner was an older gentleman that kept trying to get my grammer to kiss him. I had never seen her so embarassed. Then, when we were done eating, he came and played a beautiful insturment for her and also played a leaf for her. It was such a great day, and I remember her saying that she knew it was going to be her last birthday. My girls gave her fruit loop bracelets and when we were looking for something the other day, we found them in the top of her special trinkets drawer. She was so thoughtful like that, keeping things that really meant a lot to kids.

Anyway, I just thought I would post this picture of all the Morrow sister's with their grammer on such a great day!!

No comments: